We were all anxious for Christmas break when Birch would be out of school and we could relax and have more time as a family. Our house got a little face lift with new crown molding and a painted wall around the house. We also got to go to Flagstaff for a week to spend time with family over Christmas.

On one of the last days of vacation we took a short hike through Sabino Canyon. It was Trevor's best hike ever--he was happy in the backpack the whole time and didn't even fall asleep!
6 comments:
Yea! We are so excited that you guys have a blog now. Trevor & Birch look so good together in that picture, & the cactus picture is awesome! We're gonna get to see you guys in Feb. for McKay's talk in sacrament, right? That will be so fun! I think we're going to try & head down that Thursday if we can. It will be fun to hang out with you guys-- & we'll finally get to meet Trevor! Just a few more weeks... :)
Is it really T-shirt weather out there? We are in long sleaved shirts and sweatshirts!
It was great to see you over christmas. I am glad you started a blog!
Hi Camille! It's Anna (Klomann) Rainey. I found your blog through another. I'm so excited to see yours! Congrats on your baby!
What a cutie! I don't know if I've ever seen your sweet baby! Glad you found us. It's a good way to keep up-to-date! :)
Camille, I found your blog through Anna and Ren's. Your little one is so cute! I wish we could have caught up while you were in Flag! I am excited to know about your blog!
Yeah, I realized that I didn't put my name down and that you probably wouldn't recognize my last name, SORRY! Paul is going to law school out here.
Post a Comment