Sunday, March 16, 2008

Walking!

Trevor took his official first steps two weeks ago! Since then he's gotten better little by little with lots of encouragement from his anxious parents. Can you tell he's our first?

By the way, Trevor didn't run smack into the camera at the end of the video. Just mom's arm--ha ha!

11 comments:

Lori said...

Camille - this is Allen. Wow, Trevor is the man!

Allie said...

Yeah Trevor! I love this video, the end is hilarious cause it really does look like he slams into the camera! Nash better hurry up if he wants to keep up with your little guy.

Lark said...

Paul was on my lap while I was watching this and he wanted it again and again, so i think we watched it 10x! Trevor is really cute!

Megan Turnidge said...

Yay! That is so much fun! The ending is hilarious!

Lindsay said...

So cute!

Kelly said...

Im laughing so hard because I thought the very same thing "oh my gosh, he hit himself on the camera!" so thanks for clearing that up. Haha

I miss you....

lunch sometime??

Camille said...

Wow you little guy is walking like a pro already!! I love babies but when they can walk and move a around a little better it is soo much fun..except when you are trying to take a shower=) The video is so cute...trevor is a doll!!!!!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Way to go Trevor!!! The ending is funny. :)

The Ensign's said...

this is sooo funny because it really looks like he runs into the camera.
Very exciting!!!!

Unknown said...

You are in for it now! :) JK I think it is so fun once they start walking... ya, they get into more... but it is worth it! :)

Dez said...

Wow soon he will be able to get into all sorts of trouble!