Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday #2

Trevor's 2nd birthday was a few weeks ago. Here's a few quick shots of his big day:
Little party at home with mom and dad. This year he definitely knew that birthdays meant cake and candles!
This is what we got Birch, I mean Trevor, for his birthday: a 7-ft. racetrack that's meant to attach to the top of a door for the ultimate vertical drop. The black thing on the door is an elevator to get the cars up that high. I guess Birch had a similar toy growing up and has great memories of it so now we're passing it on to Trevor. Luckily it's a toy he will grow into, right?
Where the track usually stays: on the couch or the floor. Those of you who know Trevor well (or who have sat by us during church) can imagine the droning, motor sound he's making as the cars race down the track.
We celebrated with a barbeque at a lake by our house. This lovely pinata is homemade--fun to do but took a lot more time than I expected. Next year I'll just pay $10-15 bucks for one at the grocery store.
Trevor's friends and their parents. Sorry I didn't get a picture of everyone!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is great toy-it must be universal. My brothers had one too, I think. Happy Birthday Trevor!

Kelly said...

cute. I love it. There is a lake in Tucson? haha

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

2?? Wow...that went fast!! How fun! And I love your milk stories..hilarious! Um yeah, that does sound like a lot for a little family of 3!

Brittany Cornett said...

man I am making quite a face in that picture

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Trevor! I can't believe he is two years old! Looks like he had tons of fun. Haha our husbands are just big boys and always will be. :) Jeremy I think gets just as excited as Michael does when we get him a new toy. Hey and where is that lake? I had no idea there was a lake in Tucson.

Allie said...

Trevor's party was really fun. We loved the homemade pinata! And I'm totally offended I didn't make it in any pictures!!!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Trevor! What a little man he is turning into. Way to go on the homemade pinata...i don't blame you for wanting to buy one next year =)