Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Little Haley

Our little girl arrived last night, a whopping 5 lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches long. More details to come but for now, it was another quick labor (less than 3 hours), no time for the epidural or doctor to arrive and she is a superstar nurser. Trevor can't keep his hands off and my mom and sister are already here to help. We are so blessed!







33 comments:

Eevi said...

I am soo soo soo happy for you guys. Camille, you look amazingly good. I cant wait to hear all the details. Yay for a quick labor....though hopefully you feel the same way about it. Now I really want this little guy out of me:)

kai and steph said...

She is beautiful. We cant wait to meet her! Glad everything went great. Love you guys!

Bridget said...

She is so teeny and cute! Congratulations and great work!

Megan Turnidge said...

Yaaaaaay! Congrats! So glad it went well! She's a cutie, for sure! :D Let me know if you need dinner or something! Oh, and I looooove her name!

Brittany Cornett said...

Yea Camille you looked a little too good to have just had a baby. Congrats on everything seeming to go better than expected.

Megan said...

Hooray! She is sooo adorable! I'm glad everything went well and she came out healthy after all!

Kelly said...

oooh my gosh, I love her. When you texted me about her arrival I started crying in the library. Not CRYING.. tearing up. I am so happy for you guys. I love that pic of her and Birch. (love the -stash Birch). I cant wait to come see you both!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so relieved that she is happy, healthy, and a good eater! You look like you are doing awesome too! She's beautiful!
Stephanie P.

Tricia Alpeche said...

She is beautiful!!! I am so excited for you all! Take advantage of your help!! Rest up! I can't wait to meet her. So glad it all went well!

EmmySue said...

HOORAY! She is cute as a button and you look great yourself. We are so happy that she waited to come when she was good and ready. Congratulations to the whole family.

The Ensign's said...

Woohoo!!! We are soooo excited for you guys! I'm glad it was quick if you couldn't get an epidural! She's sooooo teeny. Congrats! Cant wait to hear the story.

Jason said...

yeah for good eatin' baby! and happy and healthy momma! congratulations!
the jason jack & heather acostas

Angie said...

YAY, we are so happy she is here safe and sound! Congrats. I keep thinking all these new little babies in our family are passing Grandpa on the way here! How sweet.

Lilianne said...

Congrats, Camille! And I LOVE the name! She's just as cute as a button and I can't wait to meet her! Glad the labor went well and she's here safe and sound! Phew!

Christi said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! That does not surprise me at all! I'm glad everything went well. I'm so excited for you!

Jana said...

Congratulations! She's adooooorable! I showed Emma so she'd get an idea of how small she was at 4 1/2 lbs when she was born! And hooray for a 3 hour labor..that's awesome!

Heidi Giles said...

Yea!! I'm so happy for you! Glad you survived without the epidural. :)Say hi to Haley for me. See you soon.

Jill said...

Congrats to your new family. I'm so glad she's safe and sound. She is just beautiful and I can't wait to meet her when we get back to Tucson!

Barbara said...

She is precious! Congratulations to you both! Camille, you are awesome! Short labors are the best! You look beautiful, especially for just having a baby! You have your little princess. How fun for you to have your Mom and sister there! Trevor is going to be quite the big helper! She is beautiful!

Natchel said...

Oh my gosh she is DARLING!! Yay!

Kat Clark said...

Ahhhhh! No epidural?! What in the world?! Sounds awful! However, I am so glad that she is here and healthy and that you are happy. I love that Trevor is already so into her! So cute!

Sierra said...

She is so beautiful! Hopefully I'll get to meet her soon!

Tess said...

Yay! Congratulations! I can't believe how amazing you look in your hospital pictures. You pull off being a new mommy well. :o)

Ali said...

She is teeny tiny, and so sweet! Glad you made it! Whew! Seriously, I hope that picture of you (Camille) wasn't right after the baby... you are looking way too good!

Melissa Zuber said...

Congrats Camille! I am so happy for you guys!

Nathan, Bethany, Noah, and Porter said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you all. Welcome Haley!

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting?!?!? Glad to hear all is well and that you have some helping hands around the house!! Can't wait to see her!

Bryce & Cherise said...

oooh! :) she's so adorable and TINY! Three hours-that's awesome! nice and short!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your sweet little girl. What a beautiful name! We're glad to hear that everything went well and that she arrived safely. Best wishes as you get to take your sweet one home and good luck to Birch on the studying! The Wiltbanks

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

Congratulations! Now you have a boy and girl. That's just perfect! We are so glad everything went well. We're so glad you were able to make it as far as you did! Awesome job! It's great having the Lord on your side, and having your prayers answered just the way you wanted!:D Hey if you guys need anything let us know. We are always willing to help and return the favors you did for us. Take care and we look forward to meeting your little girl!:D

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

Oh by the way...Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great birthday filled with lots of fun and happiness! I have to say you already got a great birthday present-Haley! Best wishes!!!! :D

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Congrats!!! So glad she's here safely!

Sharon and Spencer said...

Congratulations, Camille! She's so beautiful,and tiny! She's half the size of my baby when she was born a whopping 10 lbs! haha