When I was a teenager my favorite church activity was the annual Tug-of-War Mud Fight. If you're going to get dirty, you'd better go all out! It's been a while since my last mud party and I was SO excited for Tucson's Mud Day to come.
The best part was that this year was Birch and I got to go through the adult obstacle course. Thanks to our friends who took shifts watching kids and holding babies so we could go through. Because everyone was busy juggling kids there aren't any pictures but it was SO worth the long wait in line. Kids can't have all the fun, right?
7 comments:
Such a cute picture! What a fantastic idea!
You guys look great! It made me think of the Winnie the Pooh little black rain cloud song.
I would not recognize you with all that mud on your face if you walked by me. :) Looks like fun. Maybe Reed and I will participate one year.
I'm bummed we missed. We'll have to go next year for sure.
Cute! I am sad we had to miss it, but glad you guys had a blast!
Fun i want to go!!! P would be the same not wanting to get dirty. He doesn't even like his hands to be wet..i thought that was against boy rules.
AWESOME! How fun! I love the family pic at the end. what a fun day! I am so bummed we couldn't make that. Michael would have had so much fun!
Post a Comment