My sister Amanda received her mission call last night.....she will be a missionary in the Philippines Manila mission! I'm so excited for her!I never pictured myself as a missionary and now I wish it was something I had done. Manda has always wanted to serve a mission. But when it came down to it, it was a tough decision and I know she's going for the right reasons.
Girls who serve missions in the LDS church leave for 18 months, usually when they are 21. Boys leave when they are 19 and serve for 2 years. Right now my brother McKay is a missionary in Beunos Aires Argentina.
Manda will be an incredible missionary. She loves people unconditionally and is easy to talk to and get along with. Most of all she is close to the Spirit and has a testimony of Jesus Christ. I love her and I'm so proud of all she has done in her life!
4 comments:
That is so exciting!! Way to go Amanda! She will be the first Frost granddaughter to serve a mission. :)
Sometimes I wish I had served a mission. You gain such valuable experiences when you do. But life always turns out the way it was supposed to for everyone in my opinion.
CONGRATS to Amanda! How exciting for her! She is going to do amazing. Lucky people...they are just going to love her! If she has any questions, my bro in law served in the Philippines. Wow, I wish I had served a mission as well. What a great experience that would be!
Good for her! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment