Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blessing Day

We blessed Haley in church last Sunday, enjoy some pictures! Also my jogging stroller did arrive and I've had fun this week playing around with all the little features. We've gone to the park a few times and I took both kids out for a run this weekend while Birch was working. A few of you warned me that it would be heavy and I tried to ingore that...but it really was that much heavier than my single! I guess that's what you get when you add another kid and some more stroller weight. It couldn't be that I'm a little out of shape, right? Impossible.

We also did a photo shoot with Haley a few days ago and Trevor snuck in, which explains the shot of him smashing her on the bed. I love that they both look so calm, since this happens on a regular basis.



















8 comments:

Jana said...

You're such a cute little family...and it's still so weird for me to see you and Birch married after us all being friends for so long; it's like you guys are just playing house or something...I know that's a really random thing to tell you but I just smile every time I see pictures of the two of you!
Also, you continue to be my hero for being such a faithful runner. I'm very on and off about it.

Jason said...

goodness, she's absolutely beautiful!!

Melissa Zuber said...

Those pictures are so sweet! Haley is getting big!

Barbara said...

What a beautiful family! She is absolutely beautiful! She is getting so big. What a precious pic of the two of them. We really need to get together sometime. Michael would love that!

Bridget said...

Oooh, she is so pretty!

The Ensign's said...

Soooo cute! I love the pic of Trevor that you put on the sidebar. Haley looked absolutely adorable in her white dress.

Brittany Cornett said...

Girls are so much fun to dress up!

Lori said...

Oh she is so beautiful! What a cute family picture, too! And no... my resolutions haven't exactly pulled through like I would've hoped... :) But now that we've realized that, we've kind of converted to weekly goals instead. That works a lot better for me!