- Find a fish recipe my family will eat: SUCCESS!
Thanks to Amber and Nick for sharing this yummy recipe for Parmesan Tilapia.
- Run one race or take a workout class after the baby is born: ALMOST
We'll actually be in San Diego this year instead of our usual trip to Rocky Point so I'm trying to talk the family into this Turkey Trot. Who could resist a run through Balboa Park?
- Read Preach My Gospel: HALFWAY THERE
Even though I won't finish, I am in the habit of reading it so hopefully this will happen in 2010. If you have a copy, check out pg. 107. It's amazing!
- Make a quiet book for my kids: HAVEN'T SEWN A DARN PAGE!
I have found lots of ideas on the Internet, bought fabric and made plans for pages. Another goal for 2010.
What were some of your resolutions/goals? Are they still alive?



2 comments:
Hey, I'd love to know where you got your ideas for quiet books. I've been wanting to make some too but I don't know where to start!
I have stuff for a book too! I think we should all do one page and make enough for each person and then it would be easier. I have been better at meal planning lately. I have been trying to mix it up. Try recipes from magazines that sort of thing.
Post a Comment